Every year about 4 dozen eggs get colored at our house for Easter. It is a fun tradition that the kids love. I think eggs are very cheap entertainment. They each get about a dozen eggs and just have a fun time together. I love spending time with my kids and seeing them play and interact with each other. I will be very sad when these days are gone. I was talking with a friend the other day who is having a hard time with their teenage child, they are about to control them. I said I will have a very hard time when I can't take my kids ipods away or threaten them with friends if they don't mind. Right now, Rayce thinks I am about the greatest thing that walked the earth. He is constantly telling me I love you and giving me hugs. I don't ever want these days to end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Yeah for coloring Easter eggs. I always forget to take pictures. The thought of our boys becoming teenagers scares me to death. Time is flying!
Love the tradition of dyeing eggs. Time does fly when it comes to kids...baby, kid, teenager then...gone!
Post a Comment