Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I CAN'T LIE

I always thought I didn't work. When someone asked if I had a job or when we applied for a loan and I was asked my occupation I said... None... Well recently I really became jobless. I was working for Neola Water doing secretary work and also doing some other companies payroll. I am no longer doing either and I have to say... Life is awesome!!! This is really nice. What do I have time for you ask... Well one of my favorite activites, sitting on the heater with a blanket. You'll find me here every morning after I drop my kids off to school and I can't lie, I am loving it!

3 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Ha, I bet you sit on the water heater for three seconds before you jump up to get something done. Why are you doing the 8 week challenge again?? As always you look beautiful!

Nancy Mc said...

Ditto to Nicole's. I know a mom can be plenty busy with 'no job'.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I bet life is great! Violet is waving at your picture saying HI!