Sunday, February 5, 2012

OUR BOYS




My Aunt Nancy came out for Rayce's baptism and brought 4 of her grandchidren.  We were so happy that they stayed the night with us.  When we got up to go to church on Sunday Nancy took a few pictures of the boys and me.  What some cute kids - if I do say so myself!  Of course, Dusty was already gone to church meetings.  Rayce keeps asking Dusty how much longer until he can sit with us at church. 

3 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Some very cute boys indeed! Again, thank you for letting us come and stay.

Trent and Amy said...

Love this family! Even u Carol!!! :)

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I love you family. I am glad that you let my kids come and stay. They want to come back around the Fourth of July (really I want to come too but I think it is so much cuter to try to invite myself and blame it on the kids-right?)