Sunday, February 5, 2012

RAYCE GETS BAPTIZED



Rayce was baptized on Saturday, February 4th 2012 by his dad.  He was confirmed that same day at the Roosevelt West Stake Center.  It was a great day for Rayce.  He had a lot of family and friends there to support him.  He had Aunts and cousins come from the Wastach Front.  I did TERRIBLE of getting pictures.  I only took one of him and his dad.  That same day Dallie Bastian was baptized.  First, Stewart spoke on baptism and then Dallie's grandfather spoke on the Holy Ghost.  They both did a very good job.  I can not believe that Rayce is old enough to be baptized.  I am so proud of the person Rayce is.  He is such a good kid with a big heart!  He is very concerned with other people.  He likes to make people laugh.  One day he came home from school and stated telling me he asked Dallie out on the bus. First I asked him where in the world he heard that... He said the 5th graders ask people out.  Then I asked him why he was asking her out and he said because the whole bus thought he was funny.  He said he asked her out and then said he was going to dump her in 2 days... But then said she dumped him first.  I did tell him that Ronnie (her dad) was going to kick his butt!  Rayce loves his brothers and is so good to share and care for them.  Rayce likes to sleep with his brothers.  Staci would say he got that from me.  (I would beg her to sleep with me every night growing up!)  We love Rayce so much and happy that he is in our family.  I couldn't ask for a better kid.

1 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Congrats Rayce!! You have such handsome little boys.