This is above the pantry. There will be stairs along the left wall and a walk way. The door will be where you see the opening. On the back left wall you will walk into this room below:
We are doing a little remodeling around our house. Kevin Richens is doing the remodeling. We love his work! We are having stairs built and a room above the panty. It will be short, so only for kids. We had vaulted ceilings in the exercise room, bathroom, and laundry room. Now we put a 8 foot ceiling in and that will now be the floor to the upper level. That will be one big room that will hook to the room above the pantry & hallway. I also had a lot more can lights put in for my kitchen and living room and I LOVE them! We are in a big dusty mess but I think the kids are going to love it. These pictures are of the room above the other rooms and above the panty. The stairs and walkway haven't been built yet. Kevin knew my kids would be up there 24/7 if they had a way. They beg us all day to get a ladder so they can get up.
4 thoughts:
You are such a cool mom to be building the kids their own space! I hope you all enjoy it!
The kids are going to love this!!!
It will be so much fun when it is done. A great idea!
It looks way awesome and like alot of fun. I am excited to come and see all of it.
Post a Comment