Range has started to crawl. He still only goes about 5 feet - but I guess it is crawling. He hasn't figured out that it can get him somewhere - possible far. If he sees something close that he wants he will crawl a little ways and then army crawls the rest. I think it is so cute to watch. I love milestones in my kids lives. They are small but so fun to watch. Rayce has realized that people go up and share their testimony. He hasn't realized that it is only certain Sunday's that this happens. On Sunday he whispered to me, "Mom, why don't you go up and talk about how happy it makes you to watch Range crawl." Cute kids are growing up so fast. On Monday we had FHE on... testimonies!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Yeah for Range!!!
Milestones...Thanks for sharing them. Such a cute picture of Range. On fast Sunday you might have to share how happy you are about the Gospel.
Post a Comment