Thursday, August 5, 2010

WE GAVE IN!!!







Well we bit the bullet and bought a boat. We have heard over and over again how much fun they are for families. All of our kids love the water. They will all jump off the back of the boat and swim forever. Dusty and I both love the water too. We have been going out every night when Dusty gets home from work. Our kids love riding the tube or just riding around in the boat. We bought a camper in July so this weekend we are going to Steinaker to camp and boat. We are so excited to go - the kids can't wait. We have taken the camper out once - on July 23. (However, they have stayed in the camper MANY nights just in the backyard) We went up Uintah Canyon, but of course I forgot my camera. My goal is to get better again at taking pictures!!! I hope it happens.

3 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Wahoo! I love when you do new posts. So glad you guys gave in and bought a boat. I hope you have many memories on it. Have fun camping this weekend.

Nancy Mc said...

Let me just say that I am very envious is the best way. Lucky-or good planning on your part. You will make some great memories. ENJOY! Wished I lived closer and I would be crashing some of our outings:)

Staci said...

I am so excited for you! I love boating, but just riding in them. There are unknown things lurking in dark lake waters LOL. I am glad you guys are able to get alot of use out of the trailer and the boat. Enjoy the rest of your summer :) Miss you guys!