The boys have all gotten to where they trust their life jackets. Rayce can swim very well but Wayke and Ridge can not. When we first started going baoting they had to hold on to you if they were in the water - they didn't dare leave your side. Now they all bail off the back of the boat and then swim to the ladder, climb back in, then off the back of the boat they go again. However, a couple of days ago we went to the waterslide in Vernal. Wayke came and asked me to take off his lifejacket because he can swim now. I took it off and thought he would slowly get into the pool. He didn't, he just bailed in and realized he couldn't swim. I jumped in after him. Of course, I am not glad that it happened but I am glad he first did it at the pool and second realized just because he can swim with a lifejacket doesn't mean he can swim. It scared him really bad so he now knows he has to wear his lifejacket!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment