We are loving our boat. We have been to the lake quite a few times. Sometimes we only have an hour or two but we still run out to the lake. Ridges hair is getting so long. We cut Rayce and Wayke's hair a couple of days ago. We just couldn't get ourselves to cut Ridge's hair. It seems it fits his personality so well. However, I think we will soon. When you have to put biosilk in your 2 year old sons hair - it probably means it is to long. We also don't want him to have some sort of complex because we made him have long hair - but I do think it is cute and am sad to see it go... soon. Range is such a good baby. He is almost 4 months old and he weighs 16 lbs. Apparently I know how to keep a baby healthy! It won't be to long and he will be able to be in a front facing car seat...
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment