
These are more t-ball pictures. Do you like Ridge's shirt... WILD - because that is what he is. He will give you a heart attack if you watch him to carefully. We had some friends over the other day and Ridge bailed off of something. The guy went to jump up to get him. The girl said, "Don't worry about it, they don't care (meaning Dusty and I) He does it all the time." He jumps off the counter the top bunk. The other day Dusty was playing with him and he was on the top bunk. I guess he forgot where he was and went to catch the ball and jumped off the bunk bed and belly flopped onto the floor. Today he was carrying a blanket and just wasn't paying attention and he just tripped and didn't even catch himself and his head... Nope, and didn't shed one tear! Everyone says he reminds them of Jesse - being tuff and daring!
2 thoughts:
Oh my stars...I know I say it everytime, but they are just too cute! I hope they are still in t-ball when we visit so we can come to a game. Miss you guys!!!
I know about the heart attack thing. Makes me nervous to just think about the dare devil that Ridge is. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment