


I can't believe how fast time flies. I keep saying I will keep up with my blogging and before I know it and I very far behind... So again, I will be posting many post today! A couple weeks ago we had a "fasion show" with the Olsen family. This started when Stacie's kids were younger. We all wanted to see their school clothes so they would model them for us. They are bigger and probably think it is dorky but Rayce really wanted to show everyone his school clothes. They all came over on August 23, 2009 for the fashion show. Then a couple days later Nikki came over and cut all the boys' hair. No more pony tail for my boys ;)! I really waned to let all their hair grow out but it just wasn't working out...

1 thoughts:
Gotta love the traditions!
Post a Comment