Sunday, September 6, 2009

RAYCE'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN




Last Monday Rayce started Kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Oleen and he is going to Neola Elementary School. He is going to the morning class. He was so excited to go to school. On the first day he didn't eat breakfast before he went - he likes to wait about 1 hour after he gets up to eat. When I went to pick him up at 11:00 he was starving. I felt so bad for him. He said his friend Payden was trying to share his lunch with him. Rayce went to school Monday and Tuesday. Dusty and I had been sick since last Saturday (8 days ago). So on Tuesday night Rayce spent the night at Grandma Sheril's so she could take him to school because we were all sick. Wednesday morning she brought him home and said he had been puking that night and had a headache. On Wednesday every single one of us were sick. Rayce had it through Friday and began feeling better Friday. Dusty and I had it all week and didn't even move off the couch for over 5 days... It was miserable! So Rayce has only went to 2 out of the 5 days of school... We are hoping for a little better week this next one! We are heading camping tonight until tomorrow. This week Wayke starts Pre-school and both boys start their tumbling class... Looks like a busy week ahead - hopefully Dusty and I can kick this flu, is still seems to be lingering with both of us.

4 thoughts:

Nicole said...

All the pictures are so cute. They do grow up way too fast. Hope eveyone is feeling better.

Nancy Mc said...

Ditto to Nicole's comment. Where does the time go? Hope you all feel better soon. It has got to be miserable for everyone to be sick. Who takes care of ya'all?

Staci said...

I can't believe how big Rayce looks. All of your boys have grown up so much! I hope that Rayce gets to finally enjoy going to school this week ;) and that you all get COMPLETELY better soon!

Trent and Amy said...

He doesn't look so sure in the top picture! Glad you guys are feeling better!