That is a very cute picture. I love when kids just fall asleep in random places. I don't know where I have been, but I have missed lots of your posts! You guys have been so busy and looks like having a ton of fun! I love the picture of Ridge in the puddle. I'd like to hear the story behind that :) Wish we were there to join in on all of your adventures. Miss ya!
4 thoughts:
Now that is tired! I'm feeling about the same way right now.
Now that is too cute.
He is so cute, he must have played hard!!!
That is a very cute picture. I love when kids just fall asleep in random places. I don't know where I have been, but I have missed lots of your posts! You guys have been so busy and looks like having a ton of fun! I love the picture of Ridge in the puddle. I'd like to hear the story behind that :) Wish we were there to join in on all of your adventures. Miss ya!
Post a Comment