
Last Friday Rayce, Bailee, and I went to Provo. I ran a 1/2 marathon on Saturday then we went school shopping. We stayed in a motel and of course Rayce and Bailee swam. I didn't because I needed to save as much energy as possible to run the next day. I woke up at 4:30 am to get on the bus. The race started really late, like 1 1/2 hours. It was freezing at the start. It took me at least the first 4 miles to even warm up. I did run it in my best time of 1:47... Only by a minute :) Then it was off to school shopping. It was sad to be buying Rayce clothes for school. I am NOT ready at all for school to start. It makes me sad he will be starting this year. We are still trying to talk him into waiting one more year to go. He says he needs to go to learn some more stuff, like about whales and things. He says I am really smart, but just not as smart as his teacher so he needs to go to school to learn. He also says it is going to be real hard work but he needs to get smart!


1 thoughts:
You are an awesome runner, and inspire me to want to do better. Thanks for 'running' with me on Friday.
Post a Comment