Just in case anyone cares - Ridge got 4 TEETH in 8 days. To say the least - life has been miserable for both of us! Hopefully he'll take a small break - then get those middle two on top. He already has the next two on top and it looks pretty funny. Dusty has my camera and is out of town for 6 DAYS or I would show you the funny picture!
Wayke has also been a little "more" irritable lately. After I looked in his mouth - all 4 of his 2 year molars are half way in! Just imagine what life is like around our house!
I took the boys bowling last night and Rayce and Wayke were fighting over who's turn it was. It was Rayce's turn and I said "Wayke your next". He looked at me and said, "I want to go pout." And he did.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
IN CASE YOUR WONDERING
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 thoughts:
Hey there, I can only imagine how your life as been with TWO kids getting teeth, you poor thing! When Dusty gets back take a few picture of the new teeth. Disneyland was so much fun, when are you going?
Teething can be so painful-for all concerned. I am thinking... if they have mulitple teeth come in at one time, then you won't have to go through this so often. Gald you are having fun.
You poor woman. Hope it is getting better. But the good thing about the teeth, more choices of food.
Wow, you should get something amazing for surviving.
I totally feel your pain of the teething process, Miriam is just getting her first two teeth on the bottom and man is it traumatic. Here's to you and the pain you endure!
Post a Comment