Sunday, October 16, 2016

THE TRUTH IS...

The truth is... since Wayve has been born, I haven't taken pictures like I should.  I'm not sure if it is because I forget because I'm holding her or what.  But also, when my phone quit letting me blog on it, I just kind of forgot to keep taking pictures.  (It's actually the beginning of 2017 and I downloaded all my pictures on my computer and I'm finally updating!)  I really wish I could figure my phone out because it was super easy to take pictures and do my blog.  But I have made a New Years Resolution - that I will spend 1 hour a day on my blog and photo books until I'm caught up.  My kids love to see them and I can't get behind... or I'll quit!  I love these pictures of Wayve.  In every ultra sound I would get her hands would be up by her face.  I have this exact same picture when she was in my belly.




1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Love the picture of Wayve. She is so cute!