Dusty took this whole crew hunting elk. It was Waykes turn to shoot an animal this year - but do you think they could sneek up on anything? These boys all get a long so well. Strayden and Wayke are 2 peas in a pod and Ridge and Ryder have the same habits and personality. I love watching them grow up together and be such good friends. Then I thought it was funny that I fed Stevie and the chickens came to eat the food. Not very often do you see chicken and dogs eating together. Then there is Wayve - Dusty was teasing her about her thighs. She's getting pretty chunky and he was laughing at her legs. I'm afraid she got my chunky legs, not Dusty's chicken legs :(
Monday, October 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
What a crew to take hunting. Too bad we can't pick and choose the things we want our children to get from each parent.
Post a Comment