Saturday, September 24, 2016

RIDGE'S FIRST RODEO

Ridge has been wanting to rodeo for a really long time.  With all the sports, we don't seem to find time for it.  There was a rodeo the end of September in Vernal so we decided to sign him up.  The only thing he did was goat time.  He rode Hank.  He did really good and loved it.  When it was over he said "I'm going to sign up for every rodeo I hear about!"  The kids rodeo start again in Feb 2017 so we will see if he can talk his dad into going more. 






1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

What a brave boy Ridge is! Good for him. Now you can add a few more things on your 'to do' list. Rodeoing!
So happy you are updating your blog. I've missed learning about the things that you are doing and see picture of your cute kids.