Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BOYS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2016

I'm so sad summer is over. I hate school starting again. I hate my kids gone. I hate the scheduled life. But I'm not brave enough to home school. We debated for a long time whether to keep Range in kindergarten or go to first grade. He hates being the youngest in his class. The plan when we sent him to kindergarten last year was to do it again this year. But after we looked at the list, it's such a tiny class. And he seems so much older than the kids just coming out of pre-school, we decided it would be better for him to go to 1st grade. He's ready academically, his teacher is Mrs. Rutlege. Ridge is in 3rd grade and had Mrs. Cooper (same teacher as Wayke last year). Wayke is in 4th grade and had Mrs. Paige and Mrs. Bastian. All 38 kids are in 1 class with 2 teachers... I hope it isn't an awful year! And Rayce is at the Jr.High and has lots of teachers. I can't wait for them to get home and find out how their day went! 






1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Such handsome boys! I agree about school starting. It would be fun if summer could last forever.