Saturday, August 6, 2016

WAYVE ANN OLSEN

I'll do another blog post about Wayves delivery but I just wanted to remember a few things. Every time I talk to Range he asks me what "my baby" is doing. I tell him sleeping and he says "people don't sleep that long". He doesn't understand why she sleeps so much! And yesterday they were going to UBIC and he wanted to take Wayve with him! All the boys are loving the baby. I wondered how hard it would be on Range, but they all fight over holding her! Wayke was very happy that her name starts with a W too! 







2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Wayve Ann is just beautiful! I just love her name, and was pretty sure that Wayke would be delighted that her name starts with a W.
Love the pictures!
Congratulations!

Nicole said...

Oh my!!!! Tears of joy!!!! So excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to hear more stories of the boys adjusting to a new baby girl!!!!! Love all the pictures. She is beautiful!!!!