I am hitting and missing a lot on my blog! I really need to catch up a lot from this summer. Maybe when I'm in the hospital with this baby I'll have time :) I signed the boys up for basketball camp a few years ago and they couldn't go, so I've had a credit. I'm going crazy wondering when this baby is coming and feel so ornery and tired, I decided we better go do something! So last minute I signed them up for camp and we are here in Park City. I needed to get school shopping done too before this baby comes so that's what we are doing at nights. Day 1 of the camp they loved! Then we went and school shopped and swam. We had to be awake at 5:45 to leave in time (I got up at 3:00 because I couldn't sleep!). Hopefully soon we will all be off to bed!
Monday, August 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughts:
In PC for the week? Angie is there now. We come up on 8/3 and stay until the 6th. I'll contact you to see if you are still in town...and maybe come swim at your pool. It looks better that ours.
Post a Comment