Range turned 5!!! We've been counting down the days since he turned 4. He wanted to be 5 so bad. Range is very concerned with who is older than who. He wants to be old so bad! He literally counted down his birthday for at least 3 months. He was so excited. His birthday was on Sunday so we had lunch with my family. Then on Tuesday he had some friends over. When I woke up on his birthday the first thing he said was "it feels great to be 5". Then a few days after his birthday he said "I kind of miss being 4". We love Range. He's wild, energetic and mouthy... But he's very entertaining and happy.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
RANGE TURNS 5
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 thoughts:
I'm sure it is great to be 5. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment