Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BARN AND REMODEL


We are building a barn/garage. And changing 1/2 of our existing garage into a family room and a bedroom. The barn is 2800 feet on the bottom floor and 1000 feet on the top floor. Dusty has a room on the bottom floor for his horse and cow stuff. I also have a room that I'll put my exercise equipment in. Our current garage was 1100 square feet so we are changing a little more than 1/2 of it into part of our house. Our builder said he would have the garage part done by the first of Dec so we can put our Christmas Tree up in there! I'm so excited. When we built the thing that I regretted the most was not bring able to see out the north or west side of the house. With these changes I'll be able to see out everywhere :) (The shelves in the pictures are coming down, we just haven't done that yet).


2 thoughts:

Nicole said...

It is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Nancy Mc said...

That is a LARGE barn/garage. I like it a LOT...you can have lots of parties there.
I am excited to see the changes. I might not even wait for an invite.