I've been working on changing the yellow and green room. I put a white color on it years ago but never finished it. The last couple weeks I've been finishing it and the top picture is it. The boys all shared a room up to a few nights ago. We got rid of their bunk beds and bought them new beds. Now Range and Rayce share then Ridge and Wayke share. When a range was little (like 1) he couldn't sleep with other people. It was hard to go to hotels or anything. I knew we woul be in Colorado a lot so I wanted to get him use to sleeping around people so I made him start sleeping with Dusty and I. After two long months of no sleeping we tried to get him to sleep with the other boys. Sometimes he would start out in their bed then always came and got in bed with us. In about 2 years he probably has only not got in our bed maybe 10 times. We've had the new beds 3 days and he has stayed with Rayce all 3 nights. This may be my best investment yet!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
NEW BEDS
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughts:
Like, just let me say, like a LOT! And the bedding looks cool too.
Post a Comment