The boys had a swim meet in Price the middle of January. They both swam very well. You can see they both won many ribbons! I will have to get their times and post them (right now it is 3 am and I don't want to get out of bed to find them, yes, I'm blogging while in bed). They have one more swim meet on February 8 then they will take a 2 month break. I think they are ready for a break, we've been driving to Vernal 3 days a week since September! But I think swimming has been very good for them. Rayce has lost some weight and it is building both of their confidence. Also, when they play another sport, they are not winded, they are in pretty good shape. Ridge and Range have been taking a lot of private lessons. I would like to get Ridge ready to be on the swim team in April.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
PRICE SWIM MEET
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 2:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughts:
That is awesome for Rayce and Wayke. Congrats to both!
Post a Comment