Tuesday, February 4, 2014

NEW YEAR

I can't believe it is already 2014, not only 2014, but February 4, 2014. I really wanted to keep up on my blogging this year and a month has already past and nothing! I'll work harder on that. I only made a few New Years resolutions this year. My first is to fast (like really fast, 24 hours!) on each Fast Sunday of the month. So far I have made it with both if them :). My other one is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. My baby is turning 4 this year, hopefully this is the year! And the last is to be hands free, which means limit my electronic use. It includes how much I'm on the telephone, internet, and computer. With Dustys business I have to do some things, but when I'm at sporting events, school activities, driving with my kids, I'm really limiting my phone time. 

1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I like your goals. Fasting, and hands free when the kids are near are great ideas.