Here are the final 2013 pictures. The boys have been pushing the hay off while Dusty drives the tractor, they have went tubing almost every day since school got out. The first day we roasted hot dogs so we had a fire and I was pulling the boys around. I looked over and Range was screaming with his hand straight up in the air. His glove was in fire and he didn't know how to get it to stop. Rayce and Wayke had a swim meet. They both swam their fastest freestyle. Rayce swam it in 19.58 and Wayke did in 26.92. I didn't check their back and breast stroke times. I will have to time them from my video camera and see what it was. We also went bowling as a family on our anniversary. 2013 was a great year! Our boys are growing up so fast and are fun to be around. Here is to another great year!!! (The picture of Range and the puppy is Madis puppy. The boys think they want an inside dog but Dusty says NO WAY!)









1 thoughts:
Looks like lots of fun. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment