This year we did the 12 days of Christmas for our kids. Each night they got to open a present. I thought it might get us a little more in the Christmas spirit and also help us spend a little more time together as a family. Some presents were movies and we would watch them as a family and have a movie night. One present was a belt with each of their names on it. Another was a coat with Olsen & Sons Ranches logo, and another was a game. It was fun for the kids and it did help us spend more time together. I'm sure I'll do it again next year.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
12 days of Christmas
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 thoughts:
We tried to do this, but just got busy or lazy?!?! Such handsome boys!
Post a Comment