The boys woke up this morning and were so happy it had snowed. They said it felt like Christmas! They talked about Christmas all morning and can't wait until it is here. I agree with them, I love Christmas and all the holidays now until the first if the year. I can't lie, I could do without the January and February -30 temperatures and skip right into March! But I love this happy time of year. It seems we always take a vacation around this time. Last year we were in Hawaii and this year we are headed to California next week. My boys are excited. We are going with Quinn, Terri and their two boys. We are going to Disneyland for a day then headed to San Diego. The dads aren't excited to go to Disneyland. But if course the kids are. Ours have been 2 or 3 times and Dusty never has been with us. It is about time he gets to experience the fun to !!!
Friday, October 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment