I have thought about quiting Neola Water for quite a while. I don't know why I couldn't get myself to do it. I have been working for them for 5 years so it was hard to give up. But I decided it was time and today I told them at board meeting it was time for me to move on. It is sad because I really liked it, well most parts, but I am happy to do what I really love, spend more time with my kids. I don't want to miss another basketball game or sport activity or swimming lesson or pack meeting, so I have decided to walk away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Great decision. Do you think at the end of our life any of will ever say, "I spent too much time with my family"? I think not.
Somethings are not worth the money and the time we spend away from those we love.♥
Enjoy ALL your free time.
Good for you.
Post a Comment