Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MORE COLORADO PICTURES



We were waiting for them to let the horses out of the corrals.  It seemed like we waited forever.  The boys were getting tired of it so we decided to take pictures.  Range is learning to speak very well.  He can say 3 and 4 words together.  I was taking pictures of Rayce and Wayke and he kept saying "I mile" or "cheeeeeese" - which means he wants his pictures taken.  He is still on the bottle and he has it to me and says "more mik" and then follows with "dank do mom".  How can I take the bottle away when he says it that cute?  He now knows he can ask his brothers for "mik" and they will give it to him.

1 thoughts:

Staci said...

We really need to come and meet you at the ranch one of these weekends. It looks like so much fun!