Sunday, May 6, 2012

THE CABIN


These are pictures of the cabin.  Rayce has a really hard time with the fact that the bathroom is an outhouse!  It is pretty interesting - there are two toilet seats inside.  I don't know why 2 people would go inside together???  The shed next to the cabin is the shower with the hot water heater on the outside... very interesting set up to say the least! There is a loft inside the cabin and the boys think that part is amazing.  It hasn't been lived in for years so there is A LOT of cleaning to say the least.  Dusty is going to start building corrals and so I will start cleaning.  It is already fully furnished with 7 beds and every kitchen item you could ever need - including a 12" TV! 

1 thoughts:

Nicole said...

OH my word, I bet those boys are in heaven. I guess to kids could use the restroom at the same time, but adults, not to sure about that one.... Love all the pictures, keep them coming.