Thursday, July 22, 2010

WHAT A HAIL STORM!!!

One more picture of Range. Do you think he is ever dressed? He hates to be hot so he is usually naked. He also spits up alot so I would rather keep him naked so I don't have SOOO much wash. Range is such a cute kid with the cutest nose. I love this baby!






We had the craziest storm hit on Wednesday. The wind started blowing like I have never seen it blow before, lighting was filling the sky, and then all the sudden it started hailing... Hail the size of gumballs at least. They would hit the cement then bounce at least 5 feet back into the air. By the time it was over we had at least an inch of hail on the ground... It was crazy!

2 thoughts:

Staci said...

And there sits your car being pelted by the hail...hail damage anyone?

jamck said...

Gum balls - you would say gum...