We went to Bottle Hollow boating with Jessica and Ronnie on Saturday. The boys had so much fun - and so did Dusty and I. Range was a trooper and stayed in his carseat most of the time - of course with his life jakcet on. The boys loved riding the tube. They didn't want to get off. I used the knee board and my knees haven't felt the same since :) Dusty tried to wake board. Our family loves the water!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
BOTTLE HOLLOW
We went to Bottle Hollow boating with Jessica and Ronnie on Saturday. The boys had so much fun - and so did Dusty and I. Range was a trooper and stayed in his carseat most of the time - of course with his life jakcet on. The boys loved riding the tube. They didn't want to get off. I used the knee board and my knees haven't felt the same since :) Dusty tried to wake board. Our family loves the water!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment