Ridge is seriously crazy. This boy fears NOTHING! I often wonder how we are going to get him raised. He jumps off of everything, climbs on anything, and tries to balance on everything he can.
Grandma Sheril says he must have a very meaningful purpose in life because there are many times I wonder why he didn't get hurt worse. In November he was out playing with Rayce. He walked out onto the ice and fell through. Dusty was out working near them. (However, he did climb out by himself) They came walking back to the house, soaking wet to his neck. He wasn't crying and it was freezing. It still makes me sick to think about. If he would have made it any further out on the ice before he fell through it would have been over his head. This picture was a couple days ago when he and Wayke were both trying to turn up the heat. They were standing on a blanket and Wayke pulled the blanket out from underneath him and Ridge hit the corner of the cedar chest. I was at the school helping with Rayce's class and Cameron was watching them. I walked in right after it happened. Ridge cried for just a second and was done. This boy is tougher than nails!
2 thoughts:
Crazy boy. The ice story gave me chills. Scary!
Wow sounds just like Jesse ;) Oh, and nice job Uncle Cam!
Post a Comment