Saturday, February 20, 2010

31 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Well I have officially hit 31 weeks pregnant. If I take the week off before because the doctor will start me - I only have 8 weeks left... And when I say 8 weeks that feels like forever. Why does time go so fast when you have a newborn baby in your arms and so SLLLLOOOOWWWW when it is kicking your ribs apart? After we "officially" decided not to find out what it was I didn't think it was hard at all. Now that it is getting closer I am questionioning my decision. During these last 8 weeks I could be busy getting clothes ready, blankets ready, or possibly painting a room. Instead I just wait! People who have not found out what their children are tell me how fun it is at delivery. I hope so because right now it is paining me and I want to know :) However, I can't believe February is almost over. I swear Christmas was just here??? Then March comes and this snow we still have will hopefully be gone (but then it is the GREAT Uintah Basin WIND!) And before I know it April will be here. Then I'll have 4 kids to take care of... Scary thought!

6 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

4 sound ScaRY, unless you decide on 5 or 6... Well put about how time flies when you have a newborn. Thinking of you, and hoping that Spring soon comes and the cold in the Basin is gone for a season:)

Staci said...

Maybe you can take this time to do all the things you will no longer have time for when you have 4 children! If only it was possible to shower, exercise, eat, and sleep enough now that you wouldn't have to do it when baby comes! LOL Keep strong on not finding out the name. If you need some things to pass the time, let me know :)

Trent and Amy said...

you are going to be busy with your 4 kids, 50 chickens, 100 cows, 4 horses, any ducks left? Plus you are running a marathon 2 days after you have the baby. It's no wonder you weigh 80 lbs. Share your energy please!!!!!!

caseyandleslieanderson said...

I have to agree. Pregnancy goes by so slow.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Please post some pictures of your pregnant self.

Staci said...

Where is your birhtday blog!? And why a 31 weeks and counting and no more? Did you quit counting?