



You can't help but just love this kid. I won't lie - sometimes I wonder if he will put me in the crazy house though. He is SO WILD. This boys jumps off counters, furniture, beds (top bunk)... He's just crazy and brave. I am honestly surprised he has not broke a bone yet. He rides this truck toy up and down my house. Sometimes he gets a little front heavy and falls onto his face. (You can see his fat lip) He cries for a minute then gets back up. Sometimes he hurts himself and will bleed for 15 minutes bad as soon as we let him go he is back at it. I don't know how many times his teeth have been through his front lip. When he gets older and people ask him if he fell on his head when he was little - the answer is YES... MANY TIMES!
3 thoughts:
I thought "the many faces of RIDGE". He is very much a dare devil. Makes me nervous to watch him climb and be so brave.
That kid cracks me up! I can hear the sound of the truck now. LOL
I just love your kids.
Post a Comment