Saturday, July 19, 2008

COMPANY

We had visitors Friday and Saturday. Nicole came out and brought her 2 boys, Boston and Knox. Rayce and Boston played and played and played - until they couldn't play any more. They rode the 4-wheeler for about 8 hours between the two days. We are glad they came out and visited us!
Boston and Rayce on the 4-wheeler
Ridge in his bouncer - he was actually pretty mean all weekend. This picture doesn't look like it though.
Rayce, Boston, and Wayke picking peas out of the garden.
Wayke eating his peas.
Rayce and Boston worn their goggles while they rode the 4-wheeler.


Boston and Rayce swimming.

I was trying to get Wayke in to pool. He only likes it for about 5 seconds - and thats not kidding.

6 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

I am glad that you had fun together. I know that Boston has wanted to come there for a long time. Can't wait to talk to y'all.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad we came. It was so fun to see you guys. As we were getting ready for bed last night, Boston asked if we could go back tomorrow, and he wants you to move closer. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Was that who was with you at the game? I was going to ask and apparently got distracted by something! Looks like lots of fun! :D

Staci said...

Love the goggles! Sounds like a fun weekend. Don't you just love visitors?

ronnieandjess said...

I might be weird but I noticed how well your garden is growing. It looks great. Is the pool to cold for wayke cause he normaly likes water, doesn't he?

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I like all of your pictures. I am glad that you posted them. I kept looing to see if you had done some while Nicole was still there. I think everyone would love to come to your house-every sure does love Carol!