Right now I am sitting in the hospital room. Wayke has been admitted because he has pneumonia. His oxygen levels were around 78% when we got here and they must be at least 90% for us to go home. He is having breathing treatments and has a breathing tube right now. He has an IV in his foot, which he hates... He is always pulling on it trying to get it out. Dusty has Rayce and Ridge. We will see how he does tonight with Ridge, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. (For Ridge of course) We ended up staying another night in the hospital. Wayke couldn't keep his oxygen up on his own. The doctor thinks we could be here 2 more days...
Monday, February 25, 2008
Hospital Room
Right now I am sitting in the hospital room. Wayke has been admitted because he has pneumonia. His oxygen levels were around 78% when we got here and they must be at least 90% for us to go home. He is having breathing treatments and has a breathing tube right now. He has an IV in his foot, which he hates... He is always pulling on it trying to get it out. Dusty has Rayce and Ridge. We will see how he does tonight with Ridge, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. (For Ridge of course) We ended up staying another night in the hospital. Wayke couldn't keep his oxygen up on his own. The doctor thinks we could be here 2 more days...
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 thoughts:
Carol, You did it!Yippee! I hope that Wayke gets better quick. And that the 3 guys at home all do well too. Love the pictures. You have 3 very handsome boys! (the mom is cute too!)
I think that you need a smaller picture of Rayce. j/k cute blog
You didn't tell me that you had your page. Well it is way cute, keep going you will want to change in about two months and it can get difficult. Well for me it can get difficult you are better with computers than I am.
You need to give me our address.
Never mind I found it. I will try not to post another post for a while maybe only a minute. You are working on your blog right now because it changes after everyone of my posts to you. Enjoy your meal tonight and let me know if you need anything.
Oh, it is always scary when little kids are sick. I hope that Wayke gets better. Hopefully Dusty can keep up with the other boys. My mom said that you wanted to add music to your blog. If you go to mine, all the way to the bottom there is a link that you can click that allows you to make your own playlist and add it to your blog. Good luck with it!
That is the saddest thing ever!
How difficult it must be to watch-and know that you the mother can not do anything except offer love. (Trav had the same thing at 5 months)-and he turned out wonderful. Know that I am thinking and praying for you ALL.
Post a Comment