We went zip lining to HUGE AMAZING zip lines in the morning. The pictures of zip lining are on Dusty’s phone so I need him to send them to me. Then in the afternoon we went to Baldi. That is the water park at the bottom of the volcano. I didn’t get any pictures this day of the water park. We were having a great time but I was getting pretty wore out. Wayve was good, but there never was laying around relaxing. It was always helping a kid, looking for a kid, or feeding a kid. It was so much fun, but so much work trying to keep track of everyone! Not very often can you see the top of the volcano. This was the best I’d ever seen it’
Friday, March 9, 2018
DAY 5 - COSTA RICA
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment