This is the first time I've ever been to Moab. It was a cute little town. Rayce had a basketball tournament so I brought him, WAYVE, Mondo, and Koy. It was still pretty cold, I was hoping for warmer weather! (It was the last weekend of February) I would like to vacation in Moab sometime. It's not near as far as I thought it was! Dusty and the other boys didn't come because Wayke played in a Duchesne tournament with his 4th grade team. Basketball season is over know and on to baseball we go! (Ridge also played on a Neola team but they only played a couple of games). Wayke made the winning point by shooting a foul shot when they played against the 5th grade team he plays on. Rayce's team did very well and took 3rd place out of 10 in the tournament.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
MOAB BASKETBALL
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
I'm sure with 4 boys involved with sports that you spend lots of time supporting those cute boys. I thought Moab would be warm at that time of year too.
Post a Comment