Wednesday, May 11, 2016

DUSTYS TRUCK

I drove Dustys black Ford to Randlett the day we branded (he went earlier to corral the cows/calves). About a week later he and I took it to pick sheep up for Ridge. When I hoped in the smell was awful! And normally you get use to stinky smells but this was so bad you couldn't get use to it. It smelled like rotten blood, honesty! A few days later I vacuumed, cleaned, and wiped it out. It still stunk really bad and I didn't find anything that could have it smelling as bad as it did. But I hoped by vacuuming I had picked something up between the seats that was making it smell so awful! I kept the Windows down and went back a few hours later and it didn't stink so I parked it back in the garage and figured I had fixed the problem. About a week later Dusty took it to baseball and said the smell was horrible, I was sure he was over exaggerating. I went out to it the next day and about passed out when I opened the door. We decided mice must have got in his heater vents and died and we should take it to L&L to have it fixed. A few days later I ran out to it to grab something and looked again for the "smell"... And I found it! A gadorade bottle of calf testicles!!! When we were branding the kids were having a contest of who could fill the most gadorade bottles from the bull testicles Dusty cut! And apparently they hid a bottle in Dustys truck! I wish I would have taken a picture... 

2 thoughts:

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! That's so gross and funny!!!!

Nancy Mc said...

Oh Gag! I cannot think of a word that would describe the grossness of it all. I wanted to just puke!