**inappropriate Launguage in post, but I have to remember this one for Range!**
Yesterday after Rayces baseball game we were driving away and started talking about our Colorado trip from last weekend. I haven't posted about it yet, but to say the least, it was eventful, stressful, and a lot of swearing. So we started talking about the swearing and I said their dad had taught them a new swear word. Rayce said, "we already knew the bitch word." (He meant to just say the "b" word. However, that's not the word i was referring to) We all started laughing and Rayce kept saying, I didn't mean to say that. So then Range says " Bitch, can we say Bitch?" I started laughing while Dusty is telling Range not to say that word. Range says "so I can't say (sounding out the letters) B....I....tch?, bitch?" We tried to explain that it is a really bad word and he will get kicked out of school of he says it. He says "school, I don't care if I get kicked out of school. That would mean I wouldn't have to go anymore. I hate school.".... Oh my, I sure hope he doesn't use that word at school!!!

2 thoughts:
Oh, I hope he doesn't say it at school or to the wrong person.
School is no fun! Hopefully he doesn't repeat that word! I wonder what the new swear word was???
Post a Comment