The boys are back in school. I love summer and hate when they go back to school. Rayce is now down at the Jr. High in Roosevelt, he's in 6th grade. He's loving it! Wayke is in 3 rd grade and Miss Prettyman is his teacher. He really likes her and always has liked school. Ridge is in Mrs. Party's class. He doesn't love the learning part of school but loves to play with his friends. Range is going to Kindergarten. We had planned to hold him back but he is realist for school. I hope this year or next year we will keep him back, but we figured if he didn't go this year we would be wasting a year. I love to see my boys grow and learn but hate it at the same time.
Monday, September 7, 2015
BACK TO SCHOOL
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 thoughts:
Such handsome boys!!! I bet Range is going to love school.
I get the love/hate relationship. The boys are growing up so fast...and getting so smart!
Post a Comment