For the past 7 years I have been in charge of the 1/2 marathon and 5 k on the 4th of July in Neola. Last year I told them I was done! This year was awesome to spend time with my family with no stress! I ran the 1/2 marathon in the morning and had a time of 1:44. Then the kids came and did the kid race. Ridge took 3rd place and Wayke took 6th place. (Rayce didn't run). After we loaded the boat and went to Flaming Gorge. We met Cam and Matie and Maties sister. The boys cliffed jump and road the tubes. Then we went back to Neola for the rodeo. It was a great day!!!
Friday, July 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 thoughts:
That's a great time for the 1/2. I bet it was for the boys to run. I'm glad that you got to enjoy the 4th without stress.
Looks like you had fun boating.
Post a Comment