Range is seriously one of the funniest kids I've ever met. I don't know how he thinks of what he does but he's funny... He is also very naughty and mouthy. I've threatened him many times that I will put soap in his mouth if he says naughty words "we need to clean the naughty words out so the only thing left is the nice words" is what we tell him. I've never followed through when he says bad words. So a couple days ago he told someone to shut up. I took him in the bathroom and he was begging me not to put soap in his mouth. I put a little on his tongue and lips and he looked at me and said "well, now at least I can blow bubbles!" Then he was spitting the soap out and we were all in the car and he said "I'm going to blow a bubble and put all of you in one!"
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 thoughts:
Makes you wonder how he comes up with such stuff.
Post a Comment