Saturday, February 28, 2015

COSTA RICA DAY 4

I didn't get many pictures on day 4 either. First thing in the morning many in the group including Dusty and the older 3 boys went zip lining to another place. (13 zip lines, one was almost a mile long!)  It was still raining so we didn't get out cameras out. Range and I stayed at the hotel then went with Brent back to the guys propert with the birds. Later that day we all went to a place called Baldi Hot Springs... AMAZING PLACE. 28 hot pools in jungle atmosphere with crazy slides! One of the slides is number 3 in "Top 10 Waterskides!" The boys got beat up at this water park but had an amazing time! Again, no pictures because of the rain :( there was a water slide called the toilet bowl. It hurt but the boys loved it! I got some pictures off their website. They really don't have rules at their water park. I didn't see a single life guard there. Things are much more relaxed in Costa Rica. 



1 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

Sorry to hear the boys got beat up. Must be a great place if they still loved it.