Monday, July 21, 2014

7 PEAKS

In the way to Rayces baseball tournament in the middle of July, I decided to leave a day early and take the boys to seven peaks! Dusty was at scout camp and was meeting us in Richfirld for the games. So just me and the boys headed to Provo. They had so much fun, I couldn't get them out if there. My boys live to swim and play in the water. I can't believe how much easier it has become to take them places. It feels like in just the last year they've grown up and can go placed by themselves. They 3 older boys stuck together all day and I played with Range in the kiddie pools. Every once in a while the boys would come and check in with me. We had a really fun time!

2 thoughts:

Nancy Mc said...

That looks like fun. 7 Peaks is a fun place to be.
They grow up too fast...like overnight. Enjoy!

Nicole said...

That place looks fun!