Range turned 4 last Saturday, which was also the day before Easter. He really wanted to go bowling for his birthday so that's what we did. Then Dusty and I went to a baptism of a couple from the branch. My mom took the boys out to her house and we all met there after for cake. I made the cake all by myself! Range is growing so fast. He is a feisty kid but can be so loving and cute. He has a sense of humor like I've never seen from a kid so young. I still call him by baby and he will always be. He was so excited for his birthday, we've been talking about it for months. The next morning he woke up and said " is it still by birthday?" I said "no" and he began to ask how many more days. The morning of his birthday he woke up and came out of his bedroom and said "did I sleep long enough that it's my birthday now?"
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 thoughts:
Good job on the cake! I love Range's smile in the first picture with the cake. Sounds like a fun day for Range. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment