Friday, November 2, 2012
HALLOWEEN 2012
About 5 years ago we went to a Halloween party and I had to throw together costumes. I first, hate Halloween and second, to dress up. So after I threw together costumes I swore I would never do it again, I would be prepared. Now every year at the begining of October, I figure out what everyone is going to be and get costumes. This year I decided on the boys being police officers and Dusty a jail bird! I got me a FBI costume but it ended up being a little to reveiling! (And honestly, I wasn't in the mood to dress up that night.) This picture is from our Branch Halloween Party. It was so cute having them all dressed up. What a bunch of cute kids I have!
Posted by Dusty and Carol at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 thoughts:
Let's be honest here.. If you were to put a picture of your costume on here, the rest of us would be starving ourselves, just to look as cute as you!!! Love the picture of your awesome family.
Ditto to Nicoles's comment.
Good planning. I always think I will buy a costume after Halloween this year for next year, but they NEVER have my size.
Post a Comment